Hi there, are you a Business Owner? Online Entrepreneur? Aspiring Entrepreneur? Start-Up? Aspiring Business Owner? Into Online Business? Internet Business? Business Head? Started New Business? Planning To Start New Business?
Just Hold On….!!
Below are the 23 Best Business Books that many pro-experts/successful entrepreneurs/business owners have expressed or stated across various web platforms that these were ignored by the majority of business owners who are new to or already in any business and act as a power packed knowledge resource guides and backed by value insights and experiences shared including core basic business foundation systems, that might help with the main goal of assisting businesses in becoming successful and leading in a sustainable manner.
These, in my opinion, should not be missed!!
1. BEST BOOK FOR: MINDSET
The E-Myth Revisited
2. BEST BOOK FOR: GETTING RICH
The Millionaire Fastlane
3. BEST BOOK FOR: MONEY MANAGEMENT
4. BEST BOOK FOR: BUSINESS FUNDAMENTALS
The Personal MBA
5. BEST BOOK ABOUT: MARKETING
Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion
6. BEST BOOK ABOUT: SALES
The Ultimate Sales Machine
7. BEST BOOK FOR: DIGITAL NOMADS / LEAVE 9 -TO- 5
The 4-Hour Workweek
8. BEST BOOK FOR: PRODUCTIVITY
9. BEST BOOK FOR: INSPIRATION
Founders At Work
10. BEST BOOK FOR: NETWORKING
How To Win Friends and Influence People
11. BEST BOOK ABOUT: LEADERSHIP
12. BEST BOOK FOR: HIGH-LEVEL THINKING
Principles: Life and Work
13. BEST BOOK FOR: IDEA GENERATION
14. BEST BOOK FOR: INTERVIEWING
Stop Asking Questions
15. BEST BOOK FOR: TOUGH TIMES
The Obstacle Is The Way
16. BEST BOOK FOR: MOTIVATION
Can't Hurt Me
17. BEST BOOK FOR: OVERCOMING FEAR
Feel The Fear and Do It Anyway
18. BEST BOOK FOR: START-UPS
The Lean Startup
19. BEST BOOK FOR: BUSINESS GROWTH
Traction - Get A Grip On Your Business
20. BEST BOOK FOR: NEGOTIATION
Never Split The Difference
21. BEST BOOK FOR: HIRING
Who: The A Method For Hiring
22. BEST BOOK FOR: ACCOUNTING BASICS
Accounting Made Simple
23. BEST BOOK FOR: COPYWRITERS
The Copywriter's Handbook
I hope that these books will assist you in creating a positive transformation in your professional or business or personal life. Furthermore, you may conduct your own due diligence prior to taking any decisions after assessing numerous advantages and disadvantages, and domain experts may be approached for additional help where possible that might help you.
So that's it for now and all the best......
P.S: Post inspired by Niall Doherty.
P.S.S: If you think this blog post will benefit you or others in your network/community, please share it, so that those in need can benefit from your tiny efforts! Also, don’t forget to see other value packed blog posts from this blog that might help you/your business.