How to Grow Blog Traffic? -
[in a High Competition Niche]
Here are the top 14 tips you can do to help grow blog traffic in a high-competition niche:
1. To increase your chances of ranking well in search engines, narrow your niche as much as you can.
2. Focus on creating blog posts with SEO optimized that are targeted at low-competition keywords with decent search volume.
3. Create blog post content that no one else is writing about by coming up with an original concept or viewpoint.
4. Produce high-quality content that is likely to be shared, as this will increase traffic to your blog's website. Unique and valuable content encourages maximum engagement and increases return traffic (or visitors) to your blog. Search engines like Google focus on a people-first content approach.
5. Send out your blog posts to your email subscribers.
6. For increased reach and views, use content repurposing techniques.
7. Promote your blog posts on various social media networks.
8. Use your email newsletters to promote your blog content.
9. In the email signature section, include the URL of your blog.
10. Include the URL of your blog in all of your social media profiles.
11. Contribute as a guest blogger [guest blogging] on authoritative websites or blogs in your niche.
12. Encourage your coworkers and professional network to share your blog post with their networks.
13. Use social media marketing techniques, such as Facebook advertising to promote your blog and drive more targeted traffic to it. With a good budget, this works well.
14. Finally, monitor your progress and make necessary adjustments to improve your results.
Here's related information that you may find helpful - 5 Ways Blogging Increases Your Business Exposure
Want more? Check out this Tool Box to see if there are any tools that would work well for your blogging activities!
P.S: Please don’t forget to forward this blog post to your network so they can get the best tips, practices, strategies, education, resources, and tools to help their businesses grow.