How To Increase Your Affiliate Commissions in 9 Possible Ways?
Updated: Feb 18
How To Increase Your Affiliate Commissions in 9 Possible Ways?:
Below are the possible ways in which you can explore the possibilities to increase your affiliate commissions:
1. Participate in online forums/groups/communities related to the product/service you're planning to sell. Initiate a conversation with a person without trying to sell to them. Later on, while you are chatting and engaging, you can mention the product you're selling.
2. Create a free ebook or very low priced e-book (lead magnet) with the advertisement and link of your affiliate website/page. The subject of the free ebook should draw your target audiences to download it. Thus, you can build email lists.
3. Start your own affiliate program directory. Join a large number of affiliate programs and list them all in a format on your website. Then just advertise your free affiliate program directory.
4. Write your own affiliate program ads copy. If all the other affiliates use the same ads you do, that does not give you an edge over your competition. Use a different ad copy to give yourself an advantage over all the other affiliates who are of the same race.
5. Use a personal endorsement ad. Only use one if you've actually bought the product or service for the affiliate program. Tell people what kind of benefits and results you've received using the product.
6. Advertise the product you're selling in your signature space. Use an attention-grabbing headline and a good reason for them to visit your affiliate site/page.
7. Join a webring. It should attract the same type of people that would be interested in buying the product you're selling. You could also trade links on your own with other related websites.
8. Participate in web discussion boards. Post your comments, answer other people's questions, and ask your own questions. Include your affiliate text link under each message you post (but don't look spammy).
9. Start a private website. Use it as a free bonus if people buy the product you sell. You could also allow people to join for free and you could advertise the affiliate program you've joined.
The results are based on your consistent efforts and exploring the possibilities around the above-stated ways.