Updated: Feb 18
How To Sell Your Digital Products In 10 Ways Across the Globe?:
Have you ever wondered how to sell your digital products in a global market?
The internet has made it easier than ever before. With the rise of eCommerce and eCommerce solutions, you can now reach customers across the globe with minimal effort.
Selling online is no longer an option for online entrepreneurs. It’s the only choice available to them if they want to make a profit and scale the business. Some people might think that these products don’t need to be sold in other countries, but they do!
These 10 ways will teach you how to sell your digital products globally and create an international business that caters to customers located around the world:
1. Use of paid ads marketing campaigns (like Facebook/Instagram Ads, LinkedIn Ads, YouTube Ads, Google Ads, and Twitter Ads). In general, any platform where you anticipate your target audiences are located and spend most of their leisure time.
2. Organic/Free social media management strategies (using your social media profile and personal/business pages) by regular posting schedule. What transformation or benefits will your products provide? This is what the audience needs to understand in order for them to have an interest in it or desire to buy.
3. By listing on marketplaces like Amazon and alike platforms. There are freelancers who can help you in this regard. You can approach them on platforms like Fiverr and also get connected in business groups on the Facebook platform.
4. E-Mail Marketing (if you have your own e-mail lists). This strategy is very useful if you have your own e-mail subscribers who are active and engaged with you. Atleast 5000 active subscribers would be a good start to use this strategy. The response and engagement provide further directions to you on this strategy.
5. Use influencers based on your digital product niche. These influencers might be bloggers or affiliate marketers or any other online marketers who are aware of your business niche.
6. Insert your website link in the bio section on all of your social media platforms to generate free traffic from the attention given to it by other people.
7. Through cross-promotion strategies with other businesses with a win-win deal for a short-term period. These businesses might be located within your country or located in another country.
8. Your digital product website needs to be optimized for SEO in order to generate free traffic, thus eventually resulting in more views, more clicks and increased leads and sales.
9. Use content marketing strategy - You can share your digital products through blog post content, and readers are likely to be engaged with this type of content. You could have a link embedded in the blog for referencing purposes about where they're able to buy these items.
Pro-Tip: The content you write and publish should be unique with high quality with the intention to help the readers or audience in addressing their pain points in the niche of the digital product that helps to connect and engage in the long term. Less promotion and more value!
10. Adopt refer and earn model or affiliate program model. You pay commissions to affiliates upon sale and they are going to do all the work for your business in selling. This is very helpful if your digital product is a SaaS (Software as a Service) Tool/Software.
From these 10 ways, you should find it much easier to sell your digital products across the world.
As a suggestion, you can hire digital marketing experts or agencies who can do work for you if you are new to this domain of digital marketing.
P.S: Visit Digital Marketing Forum that answers [most un-answered] questions.
P.S.S: Please don’t forget to forward this blog post to your network so they can get the best tips, practices, strategies, education, resources, and tools to help their businesses grow.