Snapchat – Latest Interesting 19 Key Stats and Facts!
The app was made with the novel intention of being able to share impermanent photos via private message. Known as ‘snaps’
1. Snapchat number of global users in 2021: 428.4m
2. Country with the highest Snapchat audience reach in 2022: Luxembourg
3. Country with the most Snapchat users in 2022: India
4. Snap Inc. worldwide global annual revenue in 2021: 4.11bn USD
5. Snap Inc. annual sales and marketing spending in 2021:
6. Snap Inc. annual research and development expenditure in 2021: 1.56bn USD
7. Snapchat global daily active users Q4 21: 319m
8. US Snapchat penetration in 2021: 40.1%
9. Global Snapchat app downloads in 2021: 327m
10. Global average monthly time spent on Snapchat in 2021: 3 hours
11. US downloads of Snapchat in 2021: 56m
12. US Gen Z average weekly notifications from Snapchat in 2021: 153
13. Snap Inc. is located in Santa Monica, California, and
rebranded from Snapchat to Snap Inc.
14. Snapchat, owned by Snap Inc., is a mobile photo and messaging app released in September 2011 by Evan Spiegel, Bobby Murphy, and Reggie Brown.
15. As of January 2022, India was the country with the largest Snapchat audience overall, with around 126 million users. The United States ranked second with 107 million users and France followed with 24.2 million users.
16. Globally, women are more likely to use Snapchat, with 53.8 percent of users being female as of January 2022.
17. In the U.S, Snapchat is the third most popular social media app amongst Gen Z users, after YouTube and Instagram.
18. The vast majority of Snapchat’s revenue was generated
in North America.
19. Snapchat’s year-on-year audience growth from 2021
to 2022 was 11.8 percent.
Overall, Snap’s global annual revenue has seen a steady increase over the years.
Source: Statista [Published on Mar 21, 2022]
By the way, if you are interested, you may access NFT (Non-Fungible Token) – Latest Interesting 17 Key Stats and Facts!
P.S: If you think this blog post will benefit you or others in your network/community, please share it, so that those in need can benefit from your tiny efforts! Also, don’t forget to see other value-packed blog posts from this blog that might help you/your business.