Updated: Oct 17
18 Best Budgeting Affiliate Programs:
Do you need a budgeting affiliate program?
Now, you have the option to work as an affiliate or partner with the 18 BEST BUDGETING AFFILIATE PROGRAMS in the world based on your interests and passion and as per your choice and are offered by a variety of leading, trending, and well-known businesses that have established a strong presence.
By the way, if you are a beginner or newbie to this affiliate marketing concept, this is what it means: Affiliate Marketing is promoting other person’s, other company’s, other business's products or services to market, audience, friends, followers, family, or visitors (in general to anyone) and if someone purchases or buys through your referral link or affiliate link, then you earn a commission on each sale, which varies business to business (affiliate program).
These commissions can be one-time and in some cases, might be recurring!
In fact, some people use affiliate programs to generate passive online income while working part-time from home. For some, this is a hobby, while for others it is an additional source of income.
"For those willing to put in the time and effort, there are countless opportunities to use it as a side hustle"
Also worth mentioning is the possibility that some of these affiliate programs aren't available in certain regions or nations.
However, if you're interested, motivated, and committed to using the internet to supplement your income, you may look into the broad possibilities and create your own online business.
[If you're interested, check out these 81 Affiliate Marketing FAQs and Answers to help you confidently go forward as an Affiliate Marketer]
So let's take a quick look at each one individually. By the way, please just use this blog post for informational purposes only. Using the link at the end of this blog post, you may learn more about each affiliate program.
18 Best Budgeting Affiliate Programs:
1. Personal Capital Affiliate Program - Personal Capital helps you manage and grow your investment income through data-driven portfolio management. Commission Rate: $100 Per Lead.
2. Acorns Affiliate Program: Acorns is a micro-investing tool that lets you invest your spare change, making the world of Wall Street more accessible for the ‘everyday’ investor. Commission Rate: $10 Per Lead.
3. Blooom Affiliate Program: Blooom is automation for your 401k, 403b or TSP account. They will reduce the fees you pay, optimize your allocation, and provide advice. Commission Rate: $15 Per Analysis.
4. Wealthsimple Affiliate Program: Wealthsimple is a digital investment management service. Their mission is to reduce the complexities and high costs associated with big banks. Commission Rate: 5% Per Sale.
5. Trim Affiliate Program: Use Trim to lower your internet, cable, or phone bills. They will analyze your accounts to find recurring subscriptions and save you money, automatically. Commission Rate: $6 Per Lead.
6. Sage Financials Affiliate Program: Sage Financials is a cloud accounting solution built on Salesforce. It has accounting, analytics, and reporting tools for small and mid-sized businesses. Commission Rate: Varies.
7. CollegeBacker Affiliate Program: Which college savings plan fits you best? If you want a little more help in choosing the right plan check out CollegeBacker. Commission Rate: Unknown at the moment.
8. Money Patrol Affiliate Program: MoneyPatrol is an advanced Money Tracking, Monitoring, Alerting, and Budgeting tool that securely monitors your financial accounts. Commission Rate: 10% Per Sale.
9. Moneyspire Affiliate Program: Moneyspire is a great way to see your overall financial picture so that you can take control of your budget. See all of your account info in one place. Commission Rate: 15% Per Sale.
10. OnTrajectory Affiliate Program: Aiming for financial independence? Chart your course with OnTrajectory's advanced financial planning software. Commission Rate: Unknown at the moment.
11. Digit Affiliate Program: Digit is an automated saving service that helps you save small amounts of money at a time. It makes paying yourself first easy. Commission Rate: $5 Per Lead.
12. Truebill Affiliate Program: It's a hassle to compare shop services like cable and internet and then try to negotiate a better price. Truebill can handle all that for you. Commission Rate: $4 - $12 Per Lead.
13. Honey Money Affiliate Program: HoneyMoney is an expense tracker and planner that is designed to help you save more money each month. Track all your income and expenses! Commission Rate: Varies.
14. Bill Shark Affiliate Program: Billshark is a service that helps you lower your monthly bills with service providers by negotiating on your behalf. If they can't, you pay nothing. Commission Rate: Unknown at the moment.
15. You Need A Budget Affiliate Program: Are you a blogger or affiliate marketer in the personal finance niche? Then you should add YNAB as an affiliate. Check out the program here. Commission Rate: 1 Free Month Per Lead.
16. Budget Boot Camp Affiliate Program: Get Jordan Page's “secret sauce” budgeting tips, financial principles, and frugal living ideas, all in one place. Commission Rate: 15% Per Sale.
17. The Harvest Plan Affiliate Program: The Harvest Plan is a money mastery platform designed to maximize your freedom and create your financial destiny. Commission Rate: 15% Per Sale.
18. Pocket Smith Affiliate Program: Manage your budget and forecast your finances with PocketSmith's personal finance software. Connect to your bank accounts securely. Commission Rate: 30% Recurring.
To clarify: Affiliate marketing is not a get-rich system. It is purely an internet business. Earnings are not assured, and the results are not typical. Building a successful Internet business requires time, commitment, and effort.
So, what are you waiting for?
Simply click the link below to start earning online passive income with the best BUDGETING affiliate programs available.
Source: Lasso - P.S: Please do your own due diligence before taking any action when exploring these programs. The commissions per sale might vary from time to time.
P.S: Visit Digital Marketing Forum that answers [most un-answered] questions.
P.S.S: Please don’t forget to forward this blog post to your network so they can get the best tips, practices, strategies, education, resources, and tools to help their businesses grow.