Mobile Commerce in the United States (US) – Latest Amazing 17 Key Stats And Facts.
Mobile Commerce in the United States (US) – Latest Amazing 17 Key Stats And Facts!
Mobile e-commerce, also known as mobile commerce, refers to online purchasing transactions that utilize devices such as smartphones, tablets, or laptops.
1. Retail M-Commerce Sales in the U.S:
2. Main device for retail website traffic & orders:
3. Shopping app with most user sessions:
4. Leading android shopping app by daily users:
5. Leading android shopping app by downloads:
6. Leading iOS shopping app by daily users:
7. Leading iOS shopping app by downloads:
8. Channel with fastest growing online orders:
9. Mobile phone average order value:
10. Mobile shopping app user acquisition cost:
11. Mobile shopping app install to purchase ratio:
12. Most used payment service on smartphones:
13. US smartphone users using proximity payments:
14. US consumers who prefer to pay via smartphone all the time:
15. In 2022, mobile retail e-commerce sales in the United States are projected to surpass 430 billion U.S. dollars, an almost twofold growth since 2019, before the COVID-19 pandemic.
16. A 2021 survey found Gen Z and millennials to be more eager to pay for a product on Apple Pay or Google Pay via mobile banking, compared to other generations.
17. Mobile shopping apps are becoming more profitable for retailers and popular among users.
Source: Statista [Published by Marina Pasquali, Mar 30, 2022]
Here's some information that you may find helpful (Explore these Beginner’s Digital Marketing - 33 Most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) And Their Answers To Start Confidently)
P.S: If you think this blog post will benefit you or others in your network/community, please share it, so that those in need can benefit from your tiny efforts! Also, don’t forget to see other value-packed blog posts from this blog that might help you/your business.