E-Mail Marketing Worldwide – Latest 19 Key Stats and Facts!
1. Number of e-mail users: 4.14bn
2. Number of sent and received e-mails per day: 319.6bn
3. E-mail marketing revenue: 8.49bn USD
4. Share of marketers using e-mail marketing: 82%
5. Share of marketers using automated e-mail marketing: 65%
6. Share of businesses using video in their email marketing campaigns: 47%
7. Marketing e-mail open rate: 18%
8. Marketing e-mail click-through-rate (CTR): 2.6%
9. Marketing e-mail click to open rate (CTOR): 14.1%
10. Unsubscribe rate of marketing e-mails: 0.1%
11. E-Mail marketing return on investment (ROI): 36 USD
12. E-Mail marketing software market size: 1.25bn USD
13. Top B2B e-mail marketing software as a service (SaaS) company: Mailchimp.
14. Top e-mail service provider (ESP) used for marketing: Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
15. Share of online users comfortable with accessing their emails: 73%
16. Average time consumers spend reading brand e-mails: 10 seconds
17. Mobile share of e-mail opens: 36.6%
18. Annual usage growth of e-mail as a messaging channel for contacting businesses: 12%
19. Share of consumers who prefer to be contacted by businesses via e-mail: 46%
By the way, if you are interested, you may access these latest Global Summary Stats and Facts On Advertising and Media Outlook.
P.S: If you think this blog post will benefit you or others in your network/community, please share it, so that those in need can benefit from your tiny efforts! Also, don’t forget to see other value-packed blog posts from this blog that might help you/your business.