This website or blog productively aims at educating & empowering beginner and intermediate level digital marketers including online business owners to boost their business and marketing goals. [Readers from 40 Countries].
There are no sponsored posts on this blog. No free products were received. Promotions via affiliate links with commission only on successful sales/leads. Happy reading and learning.
1. Choose a compelling Instagram profile picture: The first step to gaining more followers on Instagram is to have a captivating profile picture. This picture should be eye-catching and attractive, and should convey the essence of your account. Use tools like Pfpmaker for creating professional images or pics.
Find other profiles with similar characteristics and make your own.
2. Add follow-me links to your bio: Another way to attract new followers is to include follow-me links in your bio. These links can take users to your other social media accounts, or to your website or blog. Including these links in your bio can help bring new followers to your account.
Give the audience a reason to follow your profile or account.
3. Follow relevant accounts: Another strategy for gaining followers on Instagram is to follow relevant accounts based on your work or business niche. By following these accounts, you will appear in their followers’ feeds, which can result in them following you back [most probably].
When developing and sharing content, aim toward mutual collaboration.
4. Engage with your followers: Another tip for gaining more Instagram followers is to engage with your current followers.
Interacting with your followers through likes and comments not only shows that you are appreciative of their presence on your account but also makes them more likely to engage with your content as well.
This engagement can lead to increased interest and visibility of your profile, which can lead to more followers as well.
5. Boost post: You can also boost your posts so that they appear at the top of your follower's feeds, giving them more visibility and exposure.
Pro-Tip:Be patient, it can take time to build a following on Instagram. Consistent effort is a must.
Take inspiration from other profiles and develop your sense of style and creativity while creating and posting content.
You are currently on the Digital Marketing Forum page; for more information on various topics that may be helpful, please visit Blog Posts (button below) and [share any content post you love] with your network.