This website or blog productively aims at educating & empowering beginner and intermediate level digital marketers including online business owners to boost their business and marketing goals. [Readers from 40 Countries].
There are no sponsored posts on this blog. No free products were received. Promotions via affiliate links with commission only on successful sales/leads. Happy reading and learning.
Creating engaging content on Facebook can be a challenge, but it's not impossible. In fact, it's something that many businesses and individuals have been able to do successfully.
Do you know? - “Over 98% of Facebook users access the social network from mobile devices” – passport-photo.online
Here are the top 8 tips to help you create engaging content that will attract a larger audience on Facebook:
1. Know your audience:Before you start creating content, it's important to know who your audience is. What are their interests? What kind of content do they like to see? Once you know this, you can tailor your content to their preferences.
“Remember that as you create content and get to know your audience more, you’ll uncover more pain points and opportunities to serve them with what they need at the right time” – FoundationInc
2. Use eye-catching visuals: People are more likely to engage with posts that have eye-catching visuals. Use high-quality images or videos that will grab people's attention and make them want to engage with your post.
“Selecting testimonials that match your copy and visuals can convert 10x more for you” – Conversion Alchemy Journal
3. Keep it short and sweet: Facebook users have short attention spans, so it's important to keep your content short and to the point. Try to keep your posts between 80-100 characters if possible. However, you can experiment with more characters too. Take advantage of Facebook Pages.
4. Use humor: People love to laugh, so try to incorporate humor into your posts when appropriate. This will help your content stand out and make people more likely to engage with it.
Types of content most effective on social media:
Image Source – 2023 Global Social Media Trends Report by HubSpot and Brandwatch
5. Use questions:Asking questions is a great way to encourage engagement on Facebook. Ask open-ended questions that will get people thinking and encourage them to share their thoughts in the comments. [Here is how to handle negative comments on social media].
6. Be consistent:Consistency is key when it comes to creating engaging content on Facebook. Post regularly and at times when your audience is most active on the platform.
“When it comes to posting content and keeping your audience engaged, consistency is key. This step of your content strategy is about aligning follower expectations with your content creation process and abilities” – Google for Creators
Facebook Global Engagement:
7. Encourage user-generated content [UGC]: User-generated content is a great way to increase engagement on Facebook. Encourage your followers to share their own photos or videos related to your brand or product.
“Your potential leads are more likely to pay for a product or service recommended by others, via online reviews, word-of-mouth recommendations, and user-generated content (UGC)” – MarketingProfs
8. Provide value: Your content should provide value to your audience in some way. Whether it's by educating them, entertaining them, or inspiring them, make sure your content is something that they will find useful or enjoyable.
“Remember, 80% of your content needs to provide value to your customers and only 20% should be self-promotional” – Angie Gensler
Pro-Tip: As you create content, keep an eye on your Facebook Analytics [at least on a fortnightly basis] to see what is effective and what is not. [Here are various other analytics tools to support your decision-making process].
You are currently on the Digital Marketing Forum page; for more information on various topics that may be helpful, please visit Blog Posts (button below) and [share any content post you love] with your network.
[Create unique and quality content [faster, and easier] using this AI-powered tool]
[Want to grow & stay ahead of your competitors? - use these e-Newsletters to your advantage!]
[If you have any specific questions in mind, please drop a mail and I will answer through a post at the earliest possible time]. Check this forum frequently for fresh posts.