This website or blog productively aims at educating & empowering beginner and intermediate level digital marketers including online business owners to boost their business and marketing goals. [Readers from 40 Countries].
There are no sponsored posts on this blog. No free products were received. Promotions via affiliate links with commission only on successful sales/leads. Happy reading and learning.
PPC is used in digital marketing because of the various reasons listed below:
1. PPC, or pay-per-click advertising, is one of the most popular digital advertising strategies because it's effective and affordable.
2. PPC advertising allows businesses to directly target potential customers with highly relevant ads that show up on the pages they're browsing through most often. This frees up businesses marketing budgets to spend more on acquiring new customers.
3. PPC can be extremely effective in digital marketing if it's implemented properly. Because the ads are highly targeted, they're likely to generate a higher click-through rate (CTR) and conversion rate than general ad campaigns.
4. Because they're so closely associated with the search results they appear on, ads can also generate a higher level of brand awareness than general ad campaigns. This can lead to a greater level of brand conversion and overall increased business revenue.
5. PPC is also useful for businesses that do not have a large advertising budget or don't want to rely on third-party ad networks. Instead of having to deal with a large inventory of ads being sold by an intermediary, businesses can run their own ads directly through Google's or Bing's ad platforms.
This gives businesses more control over their ad campaigns as well as data regarding their ad performance and campaign results.
According to research, PPC has an average conversion rate of 3% as a lead generation channel.
Overall, with PPC advertising, businesses can create highly targeted ad campaigns that are most likely to be effective.
You are currently on the Digital Marketing Forum page; for more information on various topics that may be helpful, please visit Blog Posts (button below) and [share any content post you love] with your network.
Need help? - Hire the world’s best freelance experts to serve you.
[Want to grow & stay ahead of your competitors? - use these e-Newsletters to your advantage!]
[If you have any specific questions in mind, please drop a mail and I will answer through a post at the earliest possible time]. Check this forum frequently for fresh posts.