Updated: May 26
7 Inspiring Marketing Quotes That Will Change Your Perspective:
Marketing is like a mirror! In this case, it reflects your company and its products. You can either be positively or negatively impacted by the things that you see in it.
I hope that this blog post inspires you to dream of something new and exciting for your brand or business. Here are the inspiring quotes from 7 marketing legends that might transform your mind about marketing and show you how powerful it can be once you understand them!
They have seen what was to come, and have done their best to shape the industry and be the pioneers of their time.
Here are the 7 quotes that can change your perspective on marketing and help you on your path to success in this competitive industry in your business:
1. “Marketing is a lot more than advertising, it's about creating needs, satisfying them and creating new desires.”- David Ogilvy
2. “Marketing is the art of persuasion using reason and emotion.”- John Wanamaker
3. “The most important point in marketing is knowing the customer's needs as well as possible.”- Peter Drucker
4. "You don't need a marketing department; you need to market."- Ray Kroc
5. "Marketing is all about people" - John Wanamaker
6. "A positive word of mouth is worth more than a million TV ads."- Johnny Carson
7. "Marketing is not just about communication; it's also about creation."- David Ogilvy
In reality, there are many such legends. These quotes have stood the test of time and endured to influence businesses across the world.
All the best for your marketing in your business....
P.S: If you think this blog post will benefit you or others in your network/community, please share it, so that those in need can benefit from your tiny efforts! Also, don’t forget to see other value-packed blog posts from this blog that might help you/your business.