How to increase followers on Quora?
Updated: Mar 14
How to increase followers on Quora and write good quality answers?:
This blog post shares everything you need to know about 'how to get followers on Quora?' or how to increase followers on Quora?' by writing quality good answers that people [or readers] engage and start following you.
Quora is believed to be the second most popular site for user-generated content after Reddit. It is a well-known Q&A platform where anyone can answer questions or ask questions about any topic they are interested in. Because of this, it has become a go-to place for people with inquisitive minds.
Quora (Global Monthly Active Users): 300 Million [Digital 2023 Global Overview Report by Meltwater and We Are Social Study and Research]
If you want to increase followers on Quora and write good answers, then you need to be prepared with thorough research and sufficient knowledge of the topic you want to write about.
The best way to get more followers on Quora or increase your followers is by answering questions qualitatively and consistently based on your niche [area of interest or expertise].
People follow users who have answered interesting questions with detailed answers and also add value to them.
If you think that you have what it takes to become an influential Quora user, then read on to find out how you can get started which would help you to gain followers by writing good answers.
How to increase Quora followers?
If you want to increase followers on Quora or gain followers on Quora, here are a few most important things you can do:
1. First, write quality answers that people will find helpful. Further, writing regularly will improve higher chances to build a following on Quora.
2. Second, make sure your content is visible by promoting your answers. You can do this by cross-promoting your content on other platforms.
3. If you're new to Quora, you can start by answering questions that are likely to be answered by new users or yet to be answered. These questions can be found by searching for keyword combinations in the question search box on the top-right of the Quora platform.
4. Third, people tend to follow those who they think are knowledgeable and reliable. If you write a well-researched answer that people find helpful, they may follow you.
5. Finally, be active in the Quora community by answering questions and engaging with other users. If people see that you're active and providing value, they are more likely to follow you.
“Even though it’s overshadowed by other platforms, it still boasts 300 million monthly visitors for now. And we’ve seen great results from Quora ads. Not only is it generally cheaper than other PPC platforms, but it also has great targeting options” - Ahrefs
Quality tips to write good answers on the Quora platform:
1. Find topics that you are interested in and know a lot about.
2. Research the topic and find all the relevant information.
3. Write clear and concise answers that are easy to understand. Be detailed if necessary which improves engagement. You may also add infographics or any visuals to hook attention to your answered content.
4. Tailor your answer to the audience's question and intent.
5. Engage with other writers by leaving comments and feedback on their answers.
6. Write from personal experience if possible.
7. Use appropriate punctuation, spelling, and grammar.
8. Include links to additional resources for more information (if you feel, this is relevant). A landing page with commercial intent is not accepted by Quora. You may look at Quora Policies.
Learn Digital Marketing Skills [for FREE]
9. Avoid attempting any spammy content because Quora Moderation is quite rigorous about this and will erase it.
10. Answer specific questions with clear explanations and examples if possible.
11. Be sure to do your research so that you can confidently state your sources and facts.
12. Make sure that your answer is original and that you are not plagiarizing another source.
13. Be confident in your knowledge and understanding of the subject, and make sure that your writing reflects that.
14. View the answers of other writers, draw inspiration from them, and then write your answers in accordance with your own strategy. Check which answer has received the most votes, shares, and comments to improve your writing.
While writing a good answer on Quora may seem difficult initially, the key to success is to be concise, clear, and consistent in your efforts.
Quora followers hack:
Writing quality answers is the best hack to gain Quora followers. To make it unique and genuine, you might add facts, stats, infographics, and any other high-quality supporting information.
Overall, you need to remember that, Quora is built for readers, so make sure that your answer is engaging, and informative.
The more you can provide value through your answered content, the higher your chances to get more followers on Quora.
[By the way, here is an AI-powered tool that has a 'Quora Answers feature' to help you generate quality answers to questions that you may try to use [to position yourself as an authority] on the Quora platform].
P.S: Visit Digital Marketing Forum that answers [most un-answered] questions.
P.S.S: Please don’t forget to forward this blog post to your network so they can get the best tips, practices, strategies, education, resources, and tools to help their businesses grow.