Niche Websites Purchasing Checklist
[11 Factors For Making Better Decision!]
In the age of post-pandemic, the niche website is already in trend in which, people are working on creating and growing niche websites to earn money online. On the other hand, there are only a few people who have formed a desire to do so and sell their niche websites for profit (in fact around 30-40x of niche website’s monthly earnings from commissions or monthly profits as the selling price in the market) and these are getting sold too!
Grow a niche website isn't easy, it involves various factors like identifying the niche you're interested in, designing a site for that particular niche, posting SEO optimized articles to drive traffic from search engines, working consistently, and monitoring the same. It also requires monetizing opportunities through ad networks such as Google Adsense or Ezoic or MediaVine and alike networks.
This is not a one-time job, but it should be consistent for months and years to scale up your efforts online. This will vary from person to person; some are earning only in the hundreds of dollars per month and others are earning thousands each month. It also depends on individual effort or commitment level. Some may see this as a side hustle while others might consider their full-time occupation to pursue these opportunities wholeheartedly.
If you are one of those people, if you would like to save some time even though you're ready to invest and purchase a niche website already earning money, here are the factors or checklist points that should be considered when purchasing such a site for your future plans.
Niche Website Purchasing Checklist Factors or Points:
1. Type of Niche: When you're selecting a niche, it's important to consider whether the niche is something that belongs to you or if you're passionate about or confident in developing it further.
2. Website Creation: This includes factors like niche website creation date, design, and appeal.
3. Niche Website Profit: This includes the monthly profits generated by the niche website. These could be from affiliate marketing or advertising networks, or combined.
4. Visitors: The number of visitors to the site per month is an important factor in determining the success of a website. The higher this number, the better! Look into traffic sources that suit your needs.
5. Domain Authority: Domain Authority (DA) is a search engine ranking score [SEO] that predicts how well a website will rank on search engine result pages (SERPs). A Domain Authority score ranges from one to 100, with higher scores corresponding to a greater ability to rank. Domain Authority is not a guarantee that a website will rank well in search results, but it is one of the factors experts believe may be used to predict how well a website will rank in search engines.
6. Articles or Blog Posts: This includes the number of articles or blog posts published on the Niche Website. SEO-optimized blog posts perform better for ranking.
By the way, if you need some assistance, this AI-powered Content Writing Tool will help you to generate your draft blog post in your niche in a few seconds!
7. Monetization Sources: Niche websites earn from sources like affiliate marketing (through Amazon, Rakuten, Commission Junction, ClickBank, and Share-A-Sale affiliate programs) and advertising networks (such as Google Adsense, Ezoic, and MediaVine). These ad networks generally approve such niche websites based on factors including site layout and traffic being a few of the core requirements.
8. Google Analytics Data: This includes referring to the data like page views, organic searches, graphical stats data on the growth of the users, traffic sources, devices used to access the website, and alike.
9. Proof of Income: This is to ascertain the monthly earning profits or income from the niche website from several sources. You can refer to the dashboard data of all such resources to validate the income. This also includes any breakdown in the income level for any few months and any reason for the same.
10. Backlinks and Ranking Keywords: This includes the keywords that already rank well across the search engines like Google, traffic sources for these keywords, authority score, backlinks profile analysis, and any other graphical stats or data around these to support your decisions.
11. Selling Price of the Niche Website: Generally, niche websites are sold in the market at 30-40x of the website’s profit per month. So, look into this benchmark so that, you are not paying more than this.
These are just very important indicative checklists to help you with your decision. You may also add other factors that will help you make an informed choice.
In case, if these all confuse and scare you, there is no need to worry as you can hire an experienced SEO freelancer or professional SEO expert who would be able to provide the stats or data in a short amount of time as explained above so they can aid your decisions even better with all the facts.
I hope the information and checklist I've provided above will assist you in either creating and growing a successful niche website or in deciding whether or not to purchase an existing profitable niche website.
All the best for your efforts….
By the way, if you are interested, you may access these Best Niche Websites.
FREE QUIZ: What Type Of “Side Hustle” Is Right For You?? There are over 11+ different types of side hustles!
P.S: If you think this blog post will benefit you or others in your network/community, please share it, so that those in need can benefit from your tiny efforts! Also, don’t forget to see other value-packed blog posts from this blog that might help you/your business.