Best Affiliate Networks For Beginners To Make Money Online!
Updated: Nov 3, 2022
Best Affiliate Networks For Beginners To Make Money Online!:
Affiliate Marketing is promoting other person’s or other company’s or other business's products or services to market or audience or friends or followers or family or visitors (in general to anyone) and if someone purchases or buys through your referral link or affiliate link, then you earn a commission on each sale, which varies business to business (affiliate program). In fact, there are 2000+ affiliate programs across the world!
Making money online has never been easier. But making money as an affiliate is not easy!. Affiliate marketing is a great way to make passive income online and can be started with little or no effort.
However, it is to be clearly mentioned that, the potential to earn increases based on your efforts and that this online business is not a get-rich system.
There are many affiliate networks across the world, but some are more suitable for beginners than others. In this article, I will cover the best affiliate networks for beginners that might give you a good start if you are really interested to work in Affiliate Marketing Online Business.
"Do you know this? - Affiliate marketing as an industry is now worth $12 Billion a year and is expected to grow by 10% in the next few years, contributing to about 15% of the total revenue made through ALL digital marketing" - JVZOO [Global Affiliate Network Platform]
What makes an Affiliate Network Good or Bad?:
To find the best affiliate networks, there are a few important factors to consider:
The first is whether or not the affiliate network has an extensive list of partners to choose from.
The second is what commission rate they offer.
The third is how well the affiliate network supports its affiliates with tools and resources that make it easy to sell products.
Best affiliate networks for beginners:
Some of the best affiliate networks for beginners are:
1. Amazon Associates: This is a great affiliate network to start with. It has no fees to enroll in and provides commission on sales made by your affiliate or referral links. The disadvantage is that the commission percentage is low (varying between 1 and 20%) depending on the range of the products and categories/niches.
But, the opportunities are endless if you can build a niche website to earn a good amount of online income from this program, which is followed across the world. Additionally, you need to create your own promotion resources for promoting the products. [User and Beginner-Friendly Platform].
2. Digistore24: This is a good affiliate network with a lot of affiliates and offers. It is free to register and it has a large number of products (8000+) to choose from with good earning potential.
The commission percentage is good (varying between 30 and 70%) depending on the range of the products and 44+ categories/niches.
You will be provided with affiliate resources and marketing assets to help you to promote affiliate products. [User and Beginner-Friendly Platform].
3. Warrior+Plus: This is another good option for beginners. There are no fees to join or be a member of WarriorPlus. It offers great commissions and has a large network of affiliates.
Affiliates can browse offers to find which ones are performing the best, and then easily request to promote the offer of their choice. See what launched most recently, or sort by sales, visitor value, etc... Vendors also place ads at the top of the list, allowing them to get more affiliates FAST.
The commission percentage is good (upto 60% with a multi-tiered commission structure) depending on the range of the products and categories/niches. However, there are some restrictions on the products it allows you to promote.
4. ClickBank: This is a very popular affiliate network and has a large number of affiliate partners across the world. It is free to register and it has a massive number of products (4000+) to choose from with good earning potential.
The commission percentage is good (varying between 40 and 90%! on certain occasions) depending on the range of the products and categories/niches. You have 2 options to earn - Revenue Share Model and the Cost Per Action (CPA) Model. [User and Beginner-Friendly Platform].
5. eBay: This is another popular affiliate network across the world. You can promote eBay products through the eBay Partner Network. Whether people want to buy new or used, plain or luxurious, commonplace or rare, trendy or one-of-a-kind – if it exists in the world, you can find it on eBay.
The commissions range between 1-4% and the range of products are exhaustive. [User and Beginner-Friendly Platform].
6. JVZoo : This is another popular affiliate network with a large number of affiliates working using this platform. JVZoo is always 100% free for affiliates. Gain instant access to JVZoo’s Marketplace where you can quickly find the perfect product to promote to your audience.
However, there are some restrictions on the products it allows you to promote. The commission percentage is good (varying between 40 and 75%) depending on the range of the products and categories/niches.
"The most successful affiliate marketers [in 2023] will be content creators and relationship builders first and foremost" - JVZOO [Global Affiliate Network Platform]
Affiliate marketing is a great way to make money online and there are many affiliate networks out there. But not all are created equal. However, to start with, beginners might consider using Amazon Associates, or ClickBank, or Digistore24 affiliate networks to work as an affiliate, promote products and earn commissions.
Here's related information that you may find helpful – 37 Hard Secrets Every Beginner or Intermediate Affiliate Marketer Need To Be Aware Of.
P.S: Visit Digital Marketing Forum that answers [most un-answered] questions.
P.S.S: Please don’t forget to forward this blog post to your network so they can get the best tips, practices, strategies, education, resources, and tools to help their businesses grow.