Updated: May 21
9 Powerful Effective Ways to Increase Your Sales:
1. When you make your first sale, follow up with the customer. You could follow up with a "thank you" email and include an advertisement for other products you sell. You could follow up with them regularly. The goal is to begin building a relationship with your customers so you need to keep in constant contact with them. This also helps in building customer loyalty.
2. You could upsell to your customers. When they're at your order page, tell them about a few extra related products you have for sale. They could just add it to their original order.
3. Tell your customers if they refer customers to your website, they will receive a rebate of their purchase price. This might turn one sale into 2-3 sales.
4. When you sell a product, give your customers the option of joining an affiliate program so they can make commissions selling your product. This will multiply the sale you just made.
5. You could cross-promote your product with other business's products in a package deal. You can include an ad or flyer for other products you sell and have other businesses selling for you.
“Sales and marketing have to start talking to each other. They’ve got to stop spilling each other’s beers.” — Ann Handley [InsideSales]
6. When you ship out or deliver your product, include a coupon for other related products you sell in the package. This will attract them to buy more products from you.
7. Send your customers a catalog of add-on products for the original product they purchased. This could be upgrades, special services, attachments, etc. If they enjoy your product they will buy the extra add-ons. Here is why marketing materials are important for your business.
8. Sell gift certificates for your products. You'll make sales from the purchase of the gift certificate, when the recipient cashes it in. They could also buy other items from your website.
9. Send your customers free products with their product package. The freebies should have your ad printed on them. It could be bumper stickers, ball caps, t-shirts, etc. This will allow other people to see your ad and order.
There you go. the great thing about these powerful strategies is that you can implement them immediately. As I said, they are easy to start using but the outcome could be a substantial increase in your conversion (sales) and/or buy rate which is the ultimate goal.
It is extremely important to make your customer and/or prospect feel special and to provide them with additional value-added items that will keep them coming back.
Pro-Tip: Be consistent in the efforts to drive better results.
All the best....
By the way, if you are interested, you may access: 9 Powerful Ways To Build Urgency To Increase Sales.
P.S: If you think this blog post will benefit you or others in your network/community, please share it, so that those in need can benefit from your tiny efforts! Also, don’t forget to see other value-packed blog posts from this blog that might help you/your business.