Affiliate Marketing (Amazing 23 Stats And Facts) – Do You Feel It’s Dead!?
Take a look at what various sources have to say about the Affiliate Marketing Business.
1. According to the source, the U.S. affiliate marketing spend is due to reach 8.2 billion U.S. dollars by 2022, up from 5.4 billion recorded in 2017 (Statista).
2. As of January 2020, Upfeat - a provider of affiliate marketing software from Winnipeg in Canada, had an annual recurring revenue of four million U.S. dollars. Shoppiday from Barcelona in Spain, had a revenue of 558 thousand U.S. dollars (Statista).
3. The domestic affiliate market size in Japan was estimated at close to 310 billion Japanese yen in fiscal year 2019. The market was expected to increase to more than 495 billion yen by 2024. Among other aspects, the source mentioned the increasing use of subscription business models and an expansion of businesses adopting e-commerce as factors driving future growth (Statista).
4. In 2020, the expenditure of affiliate marketing advertising in Thailand amounted to around 224 million Thai baht. It was also forecasted that such expenditure would increase in 2021. Many industries in Thailand had spent the most on Facebook advertisements in recent years (Statista).
5. In 2021, spending directed towards affiliate and email marketing, as well as advertising on comparison sites stood at 890 million euros in France, up from 825 million a year earlier. That constitutes an increase of eight percent year on year (Statista).
6. In 2020, 627 million British pounds were invested in affiliate marketing in the United Kingdom, up from 569 million a year earlier. Smartphone spending accounted for approximately 40 percent of the total (Statista).
7. In 2020, the United Kingdom had the biggest market for digital classifieds, directories, and affiliate advertising at over 2.2 billion euros. Germany and Russia followed, with approximately 1.3 billion and 788 million euros, respectively (Statista).
8. In 2020, digital classifieds, directories, and affiliate advertising spending in Europe decreased 9.1 percent year-on-year. Until 2019, the sector reported positive growth rates every year (Statista).
9. More than 80% of brands have affiliate programs America is the biggest player in the affiliate industry with a 39% share (@AimAffiliate/Twitter).
10. Stats reveal affiliate marketing is estimated to be worth $12 billion globally (@s0_nil/Twitter).
11. As the 2020 prognoses said, affiliate marketing is worth well over $16 billion and it’s still growing — approximately 10% Year-over-year according to the Awin Report. And these findings are based on the stats from before the covid-19 pandemic (@favouredhero/Twitter).
12. Stats reveal that Affiliate marketing statistics from BloggingX reveal that the industry is currently estimated to be worth $12 billion. This trend is additional proof that affiliate marketing is becoming a massive global industry (@certifiedqudus/Twitter).
13. 40% of online marketers consider affiliate marketing a crucial skill (@nisalink/Twitter).
14. 16% of online orders are from affiliate marketing (@benefit_sg/Twitter).
15. 81% of online brands use affiliate marketing (@kevinsvips/Twitter).
16. Affiliate marketing facts and stats reveal that nearly half of online marketers believe that affiliate marketing skills are a must-have for anyone hoping to build any sort of online career today (@AcadotMedia/Twitter).
17. Stats show that About 2 out of 5 eCommerce sales in the world happen because of affiliate marketers (@iamvictor_uk/Twitter).
18. Since 2015, revenue from Affiliate marketing program grow by 10% annually. 80% of brands and 84% of publishers Use Affiliate marketing (@Olanrewaju_H/Twitter).
19. Approximately 15% of digital media industry revenue comes from Affiliate Marketing. Affiliate Marketing generates 16% of all e-commerce sales in the US and Canada (@ceo_crispino/Twitter).
20. Affiliate marketing spending in the U.S alone is expected to reach $8.2 billion by 2022 (@kebieinam/Twitter).
21. Affiliate Marketing is expected to reach $17 billion by 2026 (@hafizaderemi/Twitter).
22. Affiliate marketing is a $12 billion industry globally, with $6.8 billion of that figure coming from the United States alone. And for marketers, affiliate marketing also recently ranked as a top in-demand skill. That’s because of its high earnings potential for advertisers and affiliates alike. (impact blog/Ryan Council, Product Marketing Manager - July 7, 2021)
23. According to a survey by Forrester, more than 80% of brands and 84% of publishers use affiliate marketing. In fact, one study found that 92% of people trust recommendations from other people, especially friends and family. Affiliate marketing leverages this trust (sendgrid blog/Nathalia Velez Ryan- March 17, 2022).
I believe, these stats and insights might have addressed some of your concerns!
All the best....
By the way, do you know this:
There are over 11+ different types of side-hustles. Take this free quiz to find out which one is right for you!
P.S: If you think this blog post will benefit you or others in your network/community, please share it, so that those in need can benefit from your tiny efforts! Also, don’t forget to see other value-packed blog posts from this blog that might help you/your business.