Updated: 15 hours ago
SEO for Video - How to use it to reap more rewards?
Video SEO is a way to get your video content found in search results. It is done by including specific keywords and phrases in your video creation or production. This will help your video rank higher in search results and get more views and engagement.
"The top trends that B2B and B2C marketers plan to leverage in the future are short-form video content and social responsibility" - Statista
SEO for Video:
Here are a few important things you can do to optimize your video for SEO:
1. Choose appropriate keywords and phrases - Choose keywords and phrases that are likely to be searched by your target audience. You can make use of keyword research tools to simplify your efforts.
2. Include those keywords and phrases throughout your video - Put the most important keywords in your video title and description, and include them throughout the video body as well.
Additionally, it’s important to include a call-to-action (CTA) in your description, as this can encourage viewers to click through to your website.
3. Use appropriate titles and subtitles - Titles and subtitles are also great places to include keywords. Make sure they are clear and descriptive so viewers are interested in watching the video.
"In fact, while 70% of Gen Z says they watch video content on their smartphones, 77% say they watch connected TV" - infillion
4. Use tags - Tags are another great way to include keywords in your video. Be sure to use both general tags and specific tags. Additionally, optimizing video metadata is an important strategy for improving the ranking of your videos.
5. Hosting - Host your videos on a site that is well-known and trusted by users, such as YouTube or alike. This will help the video rank higher in search results.
6. Embeds - Embed your video on other websites that are well-trafficked and respected, such as blog sites or news sites. This will help the video rank higher in search results. Guest blogging is an example.
7. Video promotion - Promote your video through social media channels, email marketing campaigns, and other marketing efforts to increase reach, and views and drive traffic to your website or blog.
While these SEO strategies for video [SEO for video] help you to boost the visibility of your videos and drive more traffic to your site, it is also [equally important] to make high-quality content that engages viewers.
Related Post - Why are Videos important for Social Media?
P.S: Visit Digital Marketing Forum that answers [most un-answered] questions.
P.S.S: Please don’t forget to forward this blog post to your network so they can get the best tips, practices, strategies, education, resources, and tools to help their businesses grow.