27 Result Driven Marketing Factors
To Boost Conversions!
Explore to consider the following vital factors in your marketing plan to increase or get higher conversion rates with consistent efforts (based on research, personal experience, and referring to several marketing case studies, blogs, and newsletters including expert pro tips expressed across various platforms):
1. Make sure that you are targeting the right audience and with a good marketing budget.
2. You need to make sure that you are targeting the right keywords, and that you are using effective copywriting strategies.
3. You need to make sure that your website is mobile-friendly so that visitors can access it from any device. Mobile traffic contributes more than 70% as per recent stats by a Hootsuite study.
4. Make sure your website is easy to navigate. Users should be able to find what they're looking for quickly and easily, without having to scroll through a lot of content.
5. Use clear, concise text that is easy to read. Your visitors will be less likely to abandon your page if they can understand what it is they're looking at.
6. Use attractive design elements that will draw users in. A well-designed website will make your visitors feel like they're getting value for their money, and they'll be more likely to take action – whether that means buying something, signing up for your email list, or filling out a form.
7. Include prominently placed call-to-action buttons that prompt users to take action. Place buttons near the top, middle, and bottom of each page – wherever users are likely to see them without scrolling – so that you can maximize the chances of them clicking on them.
8. Make it easy for users to return to your website again and again. provide them with helpful information and compelling offers, as well as easy access to your blog, social media profiles, and other important resources.
9. To drive targeted organic traffic to your business website, use SEO methods, and strategies.
10. Incorporate the most recent video testimonials or feedback into your marketing materials as often as possible.
11. Use FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) in your marketing campaign by using deadlines or limited-time offers.
12. Provide a free trial, an extended trial, or a free demonstration.
13. Offer a 30-day money-back promise with no strings attached. The number of days can be set based on the nature of your business and operations. This could be anything from 5 to 30 days, or even up to 60 days.
14. Rather than focusing on the features, show your prospects how their lives would be improved after using the product or service. Make them the hero of the entire sales process, rather than you or your company. They are only concerned with themselves, not with your business.
15. Using email marketing to create a healthy relationship.
16. For improved engagement, use high-quality images and videos on your product pages.
17. Reduce the amount of friction in the sales funnels as much as feasible.
18. Make use of marketing automation features in your business operations.
19. Make use of email segmentation based on the targeted audience behavior if you are using email marketing to connect with the audience or prospects.
20. Use webinars to sell high-end and mid-range products. Use a Q&A session to address objections from prospects.
21. Add Q&A sections to your landing page, product page, or any other page where your prospect is likely to act.
22. See your business niche competitor's marketing and sales pages, get inspired by them, see their weaknesses and work on your marketing campaigns.
23. Understand the unique selling proposition of your company (USP). Explain how your company or products vary from those of your competitors to potential customers. You may compare your product to that of your competitors on your company's website to help them make an informed choice (like X v/s Y or X v/s Z and alike). See the example here: Writesonic v/s Jasper AI content writing tool.
24. Make the core product attractive with freebies.
25. Introduce an affiliate program into your business model to generate leads and revenues from affiliate efforts and pay commissions to affiliates. In fact, there are thousands of businesses across the world using this strategy to generate sales or conversions.
26. If you're in the e-commerce industry, you can also leverage influencers (like beauty, fashion, apparel, and alike niches).
27. Create customized marketing campaigns based on the previous prospects or customer behavior to enhance engagement and conversions.
Pro-Tip: A/B testing should be used in the campaign to assess response and engagement in order to scale up future efforts and opportunities.
I believe that if you address the above as best as feasible in your business and marketing plans and campaigns, you may expect a large increase in product conversions with consistent efforts.
All the best....
P.S: If you think this blog post will benefit you or others in your network/community, please share it, so that those in need can benefit from your tiny efforts! Also, don’t forget to see other value-packed blog posts from this blog that might help you/your business.